I’m so excited about the Mini-Winter Bloggiesta scheduled for next weekend, January 25 & 26! “Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon” where we all do a bit of spring cleaning on our blogs and meet some new-to-us blogging friends. I’m in evaluation-mode so this Bloggiesta could not have come at a better time! So far the list below is what I’ve come up with to concentrate on next weekend:
- Clean up my categories
- Update About page and review policy
- Visit & comment on other Bloggiesta participants’ blogs
- Write 2-3 reviews
- Update links on Review Page/Spotlight Author page
- Participate in at least 1 Mini-Challenge
- Create my bookish list for “50 Bookish Things” started and hosted by The Book Wheel and Love at First Book
- Write 2 non-bookish blog posts
- Start new blogging feature
- Update pinterest
Perhaps a bit optimistic in all I would like to get accomplished but hopefully. . .
How about you? Are you planning or working on any blog cleaning/improvements?